Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm Terribly Sad

Have you ever known someone who was accused of something terrible and it was found to be credible after more than a year of deliberation?

I do.

I'm trying to work out how I can be only angry at this person for doing this thing. I'm also angry at an institution that I've been a part of since birth.


Yes, I'm talking about the Catholic Church, and if you go back to June 2009s posts, I'm sure you'll know who I'm talking about.

I don't even know if I should talk about it, because regardless of what he did, he was good to me and he was good to my family when things were bad. He knew just what to say when mom or dad was sick or when grandma passed away. I don't want to open a can of worms here.

I just don't know. I just know that I'm sad and more than a little bit disappointed.

3 comments:

sage said...

We are never all good or all bad. People are a mixed up lot. It's only on TV or in movies and books that we're either all good or evil. I suspect what he did was terrible, but that doesn't negate the good he did and the way he touched your lives. We live in paradoxes.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Thangs are not always what they seem.

Mike said...

Hopefully this will be the last time you'll have to deal with this.