Saturday, August 21, 2010

Camera Critters


If you want to play along with Camera Critters just go here

There was a juggler with two dogs at the Renfest today. They did tricks and oh they were so cute!

The black and white doggie is Daisy May. She was just so pretty, I wanted to hug her and love her and make her my very own. Then there was Rocket the Basset Hound. Our neighbors had a Basset named Daisy and an old friend had one named Duchess. Seeing this dog brought back a lot of memories. I miss having a bigger dog. Our J.J. is as sweet as can be, but he's a tiny ankle biter!

It was a a fun day, and I have many more pictures to share, especially of the Cast In Bronze performance. That's definitely a post of its own, because I have some exciting news about Frank Dellapenna and Cast In Bronze! I got my picture taken with Frank too!

5 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I hope the juggler wasn't juggling the dogs! Hehe.

Bilbo said...

The best juggler I ever saw was on one of our cruises...at the end of his act, he juggled a bowling ball, a machete, and a tennis ball. I'm still amazed.

Misty DawnS said...

I'm a dog addict, so I would have loved this!

We are on Camera-Critters #124 this week. That is why #123 was closed when you tried it. Sorry bout that. I will sign you into #124.

Janet said...

Dogs are amazing.

admin said...

she's a big dog... i know she'll be bigger than me :)

-rache