Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Glasses

Last night I picked up my new specs from Walmart. They are quite pretty and within the next few days if I can manage to take a picture of myself, I may show em to you, but I'm not sure you really want to see them! Or me!

Let me tell you my, I'm sick of all sorts of doctors story.

This time I got the crabby woman optomotrist, who has picked up on her husband's (who is also an optomotrist) scare the crap out of the patient technique.

Last time I got the whole retinal detachment speech, as I am highly myopic and have thinning spots on my retina.

Well now apparently I have a retinal hole. Apparently it is the kind that they do nothing about other than watch so that it doesn't become a tear or whatnot.

It is so nice to know that my body is falling apart and I'm only 36!

On a plus, my blood pressure was 136 over 80 at Giant Eagle and then a half hour later 117 over 75.

3 comments:

Bilbo said...

Us myopic people need to stick together. I'm with you. And I'm waiting for the picture...

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Very technical info foe a supermarket!

Mike said...

I have worn glasses forever. They're just part of me.