Thursday, August 26, 2010

Amazon Recommendations Kill Me

Torchwood: ConsequencesI really don't need any help finding more books to read. I have a list of about 50 book bloggers where I can find more stuff to wishlist.

Yes, Mike, my floor is about to cave in!

So today, I open my email from Amazon and what are they recommending?

Torchwood books!

I miss Torchwood in a sick demented kind of way. I have a love/hate thing with John Barrowman. Reading a book might remind me why I loved the show even when it turned so bad in the mini series from hell.

Thankfully since a new series hasn't been made yet, the books at least feature Ianto, who I'm going to miss if the show does go forward.

Now I need to buy a few of these. I already have about 5 Doctor Who books, so it would only be fair to dive into the Torchwood stories.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Some day you'll have to post a picture(s) of your "collection".