Monday, February 01, 2010

Missing Mondays

I miss going out to eat somewhere other than the Mon Valley. This cold weather has really messed with my routine.

Thankfully last Saturday I got to go to The Improv to see Greg Proops, and I had a nice (overpriced) dinner there, but I'm used to Sunday dinners out with my dad. Between car problems in December and then this obnoxious cold weather and snow we've had since the first of the year, I haven't taken my dad anywhere to eat since December that wasn't in the Mon Valley.

Blech!

I do love La Fiesta and River House, but I wouldn't mind having a dinner at TGIFridays or IHop or Melonis or Texas Roadhouse...or just about anywhere else that wasn't in or close by our little hamlet of Charleroi On Mon.

I'm heartily sick of all these wonderful restaurants airing their commercials at 10 o'clock in the evening too, making me hungry when there's no hope of getting that kind of food too.

Grr!

Anyone want to go to Fridays? Or Chilis. Or better yet, Cheddar's in Wheeling, so I can go to Books-A-Million, cos I'm missing that store quite a bit too, right now. Oh and if you agree to come...can we take your car, cos mine's a piece of poo!

LOL!

0 comments: