Sunday, February 14, 2010

Post 4001

Firstly, Happy Valentine's Day to all you non-singletons out there. The rest of us will be drinking beer alone tonight and feeling cranky.

Secondly, how in the hell did I let my 4000th post go by without any pomp and circumstance? I guess I was too busy being cold to do that!

Thirdly, why in the hell are we expecting 2-4 inches of snow tomorrow? Why? Why? and WHY!!! Have we not had enough? Oh and to make matters worse, I got tires put on the jalopy yesterday and the idiots forgot to bleed my brakes and now I won't have a car when I go to work tomorrow, thus needing a ride to and from. ARGH! Oh and snow is coming mid-day.

Anyone want to pass a kleenex? I'm really going to cry now.

Fourthly, what should I do to celebrate? Any ideas? Suggestions?

4 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Congratualtions on your 4001th!

Today is Singleton Awareness Day (SAD)

I'll join you in being cranky.

Mike said...

Bummer missing 4000. Maybe you could start over and try again? No? Well you've got 4040 to look forward to. And then 4444.

Wv: dreve - Doctor Adams' associate.

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

That's a lot of blogging! Happy 4,000th!

We're celebrating over here with lots and lots and LOTS of rain! best follow-up rain we've had in like six year!!! Yay! No snow in sight tho!
Cyalayta
Mal :)

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

This singleton had a chinese take-away, cider and sat in front of the TV! :D