Thursday, February 11, 2010

Reading Slump

I'm in a reading slump right now. I just can't focus on any real books right now. I managed to read a ebook mini on my computer. Woo hoo. I read a whopping 40 pages. I feel so proud.

I've been off work for a full week and I haven't been able to do a damn thing except watch TV and shovel snow.

Mostly all I've been trying to keep warm and trying not to kill people because a week of togetherness is too much. I love my family, but I need to a get away from them. NOW! Actually I needed to get away from them about a week ago!

On a happier note, I've done laundry, baked cookies and made dinner. So I've been semi-productive.

That is better than nothing, right?

Maybe later if I'm feeling frisky I may actually start tossing stuff out of the closet. I'm not sure what the chances are that I'll be frisky though. I think the Snowmageddon stole all my frisky and left me with a buttload of LAZY!

1 comments:

Mike said...

"That is better than nothing, right?"

Anything is better than nothing. Sounds to me like you've been working to hard. Take a vacation. But not with your new car money.