Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back To Mostly Normal

I got off to a slightly later than normal start today, but my car is back and I got a close to full day in at work.

Glory Hallelujah!

I have a ton of work that I need to do.

The only problem there was, I only had the non-internet functioning computer to work on today. That meant, I got nothing done.

ARGH!

However I made some money today and that was a plus. I also think that because the power was out last week, and I couldn't work, I can put in for my waiting week for unemployment, just in case anything else crazy happens this year.

Oye!

I don't need anymore crazy. I've had enough.

3 comments:

Mike said...

"waiting week"

Be prepared.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

There always seem a lot of power outages in the US.

rashbre said...

Its difficult to contemplate a 'non internet' computer nowadays. Except when something is broken.