Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Wednesday Is Couch Potato Night

I think I have a TV show a day that I like to watch, some have more, but Wednesday is really my night for TV right now. From 8:30 til newstime I will be glued to the set.

What shows have caught my interest?

Well you guys already know I love The Middle and Modern Family. I find both of these shows to be hilarious and those of you PC people that are annoyed by Modern Family can kiss my backside. I like all the characters on that one. But I have a new show at 9:30 on BBC America that I'm really enjoying and that's The Inbetweeners. I watched the first 2 episodes last Saturday and I laughed so hard I hurt myself. Sure its not the typical show you'd expect to see with teenagers. I think its a bit more risque than the teen oriented shows on CW and Fox, but overall its pretty damn funny.

Oh and lets not forget Psych. I love Psych! James Roday is the man! I just feel bad that Monk is gone, because those two shows together made for a perfect Friday night laughfest. Now Fridays are the only days I don't really bother with the telly, except when I feel so disposed to watch Ghost Whisperer. (That show isn't half as good as it was before they did the kill Jim, bring him back sort of thing)

I'm looking forward to tonights laughs, because I need some relaxation.

0 comments: