Saturday, February 27, 2010

I Won An Amazon Gift Card

My love for romance really has paid off. I won a $10 gift card from Amazon today from Charlene Sands, a fabulous author that does a lot of writing for Silhouette Desire.

I've won more things in the last few months that I've been participating in the message boards and blogs on the eharlequin site than ever before. I've won books and now a gift card.

Woo hoo!

Way to encourage my reading habit that is pretty expensive!

Actually I've been trying to decide what I want to do with the $10 gift card. I'm not sure if I want more books or if I want to knock a CD off my wish list from Amazon.

Decisions, decisions, decisions!

3 comments:

Mike said...

"with the $10 gift card"

Sell it to somebody for $8. Put the $8 in your new car fund. :)

Bilbo said...

$10 must be a common winning amount. Years ago I won a staggering $10 in the Readers Digest Sweepstakes. Sadly, they didn't send someone with flowers and cameras to give me a huge check at the front door.

Deirdre said...

Yay!