Wednesday, February 24, 2010

That Feeling Of Impending Doom

I send my sympathies out early for all of my east coast friends that are about to get dumped on again, with a major winter storm.

They say we are only going to get 2-5 inches, which in my opinion is 2-5 inches too many. Most of the NE has seen anywhere from 60 - 80 inches of snow this winter already. Our ski resorts have better conditions then Colorado!

That is wrong on so many levels that its disgusting.

I'm heartily sick of scraping and shoveling and not being able to get to work, because of the weather. During the Snowmageddon, I lost a week's pay because there was no power in my office.

Oye!

What have we done to anger the snow gods this much?

I just keep thinking, there's less than a month until the first official day of spring and it can't get here fast enough for me.

3 comments:

Bilbo said...

Two to five more inches is predicted here in Northern Virginia. We've still got the seven-foot snowbank the plows and bobcats left in front of my house, and now this. Sigh. I am SO looking forward to summer, which ought to start sometime in mid-August, the way it looks now.

Mike said...

In the midwest all the snow has melted and were supposed to be up in the 40's in a few days. Not that I'm rubbing your nose in anything .... like snow.

Deirdre said...

I'm ready to be warm too.