Friday, February 12, 2010

Top 5 On Friday: Week 230


Top 5 songs that get you through the Valentine's holiday (pro or anti or both)


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. Elvis Costello - I Want You: I love this creepy stalker-esque song. It helps to remind me that I'm not the only one that's ever suffered from unrequited love.

2. Gordon Lightfoot - Inspiration Lady: I want someone to feel this way about me

3. Oingo Boingo - We Close Our Eyes: A dark slightly creepy love song. Probably one of my favorite songs Mr. Elfman ever wrote.

4. Duran Duran - Come Undone: Cos this song is sexy to the millionth power

5. Keri Noble - Talk To Me: Another great song about a crush. This one could really be my personal theme song.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Knowing that names of songs don't work for me I went and listened to them. Zero for five on knowing any of these songs. Of course I can't say that anymore.

Miss Tay said...

I utterly love, "I Want You".

But then again, I'm partial to creepy, stalker like songs in the first place.

I first heard this song ironically on Spinner Radio, where they many theme stations and this came on under the "Valentine's Day" station. Through out I had my mouth open in shock of how utterly beautiful and somewhat heart breaking song this is.

Anonymous said...

Hey...nifty new design....