Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Randomosity

~ The Bird and The Bee covered Herman's Hermit's I'm Into Something Good. It appears on the Valentine's Day soundtrack. Very cool.

~ Still don't know when the power will be back at work. No work = no money. I have bills to pay. Losing a week's pay is not a good thing. Its relaxing, but not a good thing.

~ I'm totally loving the Harlequin website. I've won several free books from the authors and I even won a short story download. I love the word FREE! Free is very nice indeed. I'm really enjoying the Historical Undones. I can't wait to try a Nocturne Bite!

~ Whatever happened to free ecards? I wanted to send some cute V-day cards to my email buddies but all the good ones are now 99 cents. That's bogus!

~ I've totally become addicted to Facebook games this week. Facebook is the hugest time waster, but it keeps me from killing myself or the people around me, so woo hoo for time wasters.

~ The prospect of seeing Xanadu in 2 weeks is gone thanks to the snow. Damn it to hell. I should never have thought I'd get to see a show in the winter. Thankfully I wasn't foolish enough to buy tickets.

~ Had City Chicken for dinner tonight. Just an FYI, City Chicken doesn't contain chicken. Still, its very nommy!

4 comments:

Bilbo said...

Hang in there...all this lousy weather has got to end sometime. Doesn't it?

Deirdre said...

City chicken doesn't contain chicken... Lol. Funny fun.

Malcolm said...

I listened to The Bird and The Bee's version of "I'm Into Something Good". I liked the futuristic touches they added to it. In case you didn't know, the original version was by a female singer named Earl-Jean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVza1Da6Ejg

By the way, congrats on the free books you won!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

FB is a time waster...have you tried the game Bejeweled Blitz? It's addictive!