Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Dream Coffee

Ok, I admit it, I love Starbucks. Its insanely priced coffee, I know, which is why I only get it every so often.

For my regular caffeine needs, I stick to McCafe @ McDonald's.

But today I was at Barnes & Noble and let's face it, bookstores and coffee go hand in hand, so I had to splurge, plus I really needed to get that Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha envy out of my head. Damn Joe Mugg's for being 52 miles away.

I was peeved because my Starbucks didn't have raspberry syrup when I was there the last time. Thankfully they did at the Waterfront and I got my Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha.

It was pure heaven.

I'm on a caffeine high now and will probably be awake until 3 in the morning!

3 comments:

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Deirdre said...

There's something calming about walking out with a Starbucks cup in hand. I don't know what it is but I love the feeling so I treat myself too, every few months. :) I'm glad you had an enjoyable experience this time. :)

Miss Tay said...

I know I shouldn't love Starbucks as much as I do...

Yes... I know they don't make the world's bect coffee...

Yes... It's one of the most over priced indulges that I have...

But, I'm addict.