Monday, February 22, 2010

Missing Mondays:

Of all the things I've lost, my mind is what I miss the most. No joke! Today I'm totally missing my sanity as I'm struggling to make my bills this month with what little cash I do have. Not to mention trying to figure out when I can get to the Notary to get the registration on my car renewed and then inspected.

ARGH!

Oh sanity, wherefore art thou?

I have a mountain of books on my To Be Read pile aka the TBR pile and about 5 CDs I want to listen to for either reviews or my artists to watch column over at mossip. Plus as a certified tv addict, I have about a dozen shows I need to catch up on at some point. All of which makes me a very cranky girl.

Have I mentioned that I have an editor that is totally making me whack nutty? More whacknutty then my regular boss?

ARGH!

Sometimes I'm not sure if its worth it. The freelance job that is.

So if you see my mind wandering about. Can you please send it back home.

3 comments:

Mike said...

A notary for a licence renewal?! Are you kidding?!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Nope I need my stickers by Saturday, and since mom is paying the extra 5 dollars to have it in my hand NOW is worth it. Usually I renew online but with the way my money situation is, this is the way I have to go. The Snowmageddon totally screwed me. In a most unpleasant fashion.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Sanity and Mondays don't usually occur at the same time.