Sunday, February 21, 2010

If Only If Only

I was looking at the car ads in the paper the other day and there's a 2005 Ford Focus at Davies Ford in town for about $6000.

I have about half of that.

If I had any faith in my job, I would try to get the loan for this, but I don't. That's the problem my savings is a two way street. I want it as a back up if my job takes a turn for the worse and I have it as my "new or new to me car fund."

~sigh~

Personally, I think a horse would be more reliable at this point, and better companionship.

ARGH!

Oh the frustrations.

One day I'll have a better car than the 91 Chevy Beretta I'm currently driving....one day. However, when that day comes, I may be too old to appreciate driving.

1 comments:

Mike said...

I like the 'new to me'. Hey, did you get a new car? It's new to ME!