Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things I plan to do when we get buried by snow this weekend.

1. Catch up on all the Facebook games that I can't play during the week. Yup I'll be trying to level up on Farmville!

2. Watch The Other Boleyn Girl.

3. Catch up on a few of the tv shows that I'm behind on.

4. Read read read.

5. Complain about the weather.

6. Shovel snow

7. Catch up on all my blogger friends that I don't get to during the week.

8. Shiver

9. Write a few reviews for Mossip/Review You.

10. Try to figure out how to get rid of Haloscan comments here. Check out the blogger comments on Wenches. I'm not sure how I like them on that template, but they'll have to do.

11. Transfer some of my ebooks to the netbook so I can read on that computer in the warm rooms of the house.

12. Gripe some more about the weater.

13. Do some online window shopping.

0 comments: