Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen reasons why I'm feeling cranky

1. I haven't gone more than 10 minutes from my house in 3 weeks.

2. Snow, snow and more snow.

3. Losing a week's pay to; you guessed it, SNOW!

4. Xanadu playing the Benedum next week and not having the cash to go.

5. Rumors of another snow event coming on Monday.

6. Having to sleep using at least 3 if not more blankets.

7. Scraping layers of ice from my car EVERY DAMN MORNING!

8. The lock at work being frozen; which means it takes me 10 more minutes to get to work, even though I'm there, because I can't get in the damn door.

9. TV being in reruns do to the Olympics, which I hate.

10. Too much togetherness in my house.

11. Two days of abstinence this week. From meat people! I hate fish!!!!

12. Lobster ravoli from Healthy Choice tasting like crap!

13. My car sucking $130 from me. Damn you Bernie!

5 comments:

Bilbo said...

I'm with you on 2, 5, 7, and 8. #6 is not really all that bad, if you like cozy (and your wife is on the other side of the planet at the moment). Hang in there...spring has to start sometime!

Mike said...

Just say no to 11.

rashbre said...

Lobster ravioli soonds as if it should taste good. Oh well.

Janelle said...

I'm going to call them "snow events" from now on. Like, when my roommate asks what the weather is like, I'm going to say, "Well, we're experiencing a snow event at the moment..." We also have what she & I call "baby snow."

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I prefer baby snows over snow events!