Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Ramblings for the Day

~I lost the auction for the Moody Blues Time Traveller Box Set. The box set that has the bonus 5th disc of live tracks. I lost it today for a buck...Some dweeb now has the coveted box set for 26 bucks. I hate him. A pox on him. I hope someone pees in his Wheaties. No, I'm not bitter..I'm fucking pissed.

~Check yesterday's story post for edits. I wasn't fond of the journal entry portion, and I want to rewrite that until I get it right. Something about the flow of the story in that part doesn't sit well with me. No major changes, just little bits of how Justin is telling his story.

~I'm making myself a B-day mix, cos everyone else got one on their b-days. I'm filling it with all my favorite concubines, and speaking of mix cds. I've got tons of Make Out songs for Kymberlie's mix cd swap; the question is which ones to use. How to you chose between Oingo's Elevator Man and Skin? I will say this, The Moody Blues: Deep is the opening track.

~My boss' ...erm..girlfriend came in the office and started a screaming match with the boss on the phone. Got all in my face, like he tells me about his life. My boss needs to stop cheating on his wife, or his divorce needs to go through..and soon.

~I'm thinking of putting my Man Out of Time on my floppy disc to work on at work. It might be easier to work on that there and the Justin Hayward Fanfics at home. I'm not sure.

0 comments: