Monday, July 21, 2003

And I accomplished what this weekend

Well I'm about done with my cdr trades, as soon as I finish my entry here I'm going to burn the Costello show from March 29th for my buddy Colin in the UK. So that is accomplished.

I also walked 5 miles today at the walking path in Monessen. Wootness for me. My walking might be curtailled do to inclement weather though it seems. I've heard that there are storms headed our way for tomorrow afternoon. WAH!

The Justin Sequel was updated once this weekend, and I'm working on Love Eternal. Time restraints, namely Chuck E. Cheese, seeing Pirates of the Carribean and finding the DVD of the Moody Blues: The Legend of the Band made getting all the stories updated impossible. I promise Man Out of Time will get an update tomorrow.

As to the Mix CD for the Burn it Summer Edition...I didn't get my list til late last night...so I'm going to be doing that after work tomorrow. I do have a terrific cover for it. It's one of Edward Gorey's pics from the Amphigorey series. That is if I'm correct. It's a great twisted pic with a verse underneath....I scanned it from my friend Erin's book.

So I accomplished nearly everything on the list...are you proud?

A few Coupling comments.

1. Not enough Jeff on tonights episode! I am saddened by that. I need Jeff to keep my day going..as well as my night...so because of that...a few Jeff pics.





That last one cos I just want to grab my darling Richard and cuddle him to pieces then snog him silly.

2. Not enough Coupling sites on the web with Droolworthy pics of my lovely Richard.

3. Am I the only one that finds Susan to be a trifle bit annoying (In a good way, but annoying still)

4. That threesome with Jeff and Patrick really needs to happen..and with ME!