Monday, July 07, 2003

I have a new favorite show

Have any of you seen Coupling, from BBC yet? This is the most fantastic funny show I've ever watched. Yes, it's full of lude humor! Yes, there are sexy British boys! Yes, it's set in a pub most of the time! What more could I ask for in a show!

The premise is much the same as friends, but the characters are much more amusing..and not so stuck up!

Richard Coyle who plays Jeff...if my favorite character so far.

Here's a Jeff quote from the series..and in fact a quote from the epi that was on last night: "I need breasts with brains. I don't mean individual brains, obviously... I mean, not a brain each. You know, I like intelligent women, but you've got to draw the line somewhere... I think breast brains would be over-egging the woman pudding."

Oh and here's Richard