Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Coupling Season 4 is so going to suck

Ok for me it is. How can I watch episodes without Jeff Murdoch? How dare he have other commitments! I feel completely let down. On a happy note though, after staring at all the pictures of Richard from the website, I have been inspired to write a Coupling Fanfic. I'm not sure how long it will take for it to get started, but I have an idea of how I want it to go already.

Oh and why are some fans so obnoxious? Someone made a lustful comment about Richard at the messageboard on the site, and someone quickly chimed in, that you'd have to fight Georgia MacKenzie (slutbag girlfriend) for him. Well, duh, but people are allowed to fantasize. Why is that so wrong?

Personally I wouldn't mind Richard tied to my bed covered in whipped creme a la Patrick. I think it would be a tasty treat, and I don't want my dream dosed by someone mentioning a significant other. It ruins my day. So as you can see by my little hating tag at the side of the blog here, Ms. Georgia is amongst my least favorite people.

I leave you with some more useless Richard beauty.....