Friday, July 11, 2003

I Made A Little Mix

I made this one at the request of Katy...from Ocelots..and one of my LiveJournal buddies. It's a Happy/Silly Mix...Here's the track listing...

Captain Sensible - Happy Talk
The Damned - The Turkey Song
Elvis Costello - The Other Side of Summer
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Peek a Boo
The Who - You Better You Bet
Duran Duran - Mars Meets Venus
Adam Ant - Ant Rap
Oingo Boingo - Insects
The Proclaimers - I'm On My Way
Squeeze - Hourglass
Nick Lowe - You Got the Look I Like
The Beatles - All Together Now
The Monkees - Your Auntie Grizelda
XTC - Mayor of Simpleton
Moody Blues - Fly Me High
Paul Young - Love of the Common People
The Smiths - Girlfriend in a Coma
Red Dwarf (cast) - Tongue Tied
Erasure - La Gloria
George Harrison - Crackerbox Palace
Jimmy Buffett - Vampires Mummies and the Holy Ghost
Paul McCartney - Move Over Busker

I hope she likes it...I've made one for myself..so that my car can eat it in about 5 days.

Note to Onesy: Im trying to check with the person who originally wanted the Ant discs...to see if she still wants them. I don't want any hard feelings..and as soon as I hear back, I'll email you.

Linds..do you want me to send you the list?

0 comments: