Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Randomness

I wanted to update Man Out of Time tonight, but I got wrapped up in a few things over at my LiveJournal.

First I answered the 5 interview questions that SullyMel sent my way. That actually took an hour of my evening. So go to my livejournal and read my answers!

Then I got rather caught up in my one fanfiction: Want to Be With You....The Justin and Rebecca sequel. This one is nearing it's completion. I'm very pleased with the story too. I hope everyone that's been reading it is enjoying it as well.

I promise that an update on that story will be forthcoming. There's just so much to do, and so many stories that I'm working on. I hate neglecting any of them, but with all my computers, I guess it had to happen.

So instead I bring you a survey I klepto'd from Onesy.

1. Last download? Cheap Trick - Scent of a Woman and Special One
2. Favorite restaurant? Pasta Too, in Bethel Park, PA. The best Italian food anywhere.
3. Last swim in a pool? Uh, I can't remember, its been so long. I detest bathing suits and anything associated with them.
4. Type of music you dislike most? Rap
5. Registered to vote? Of Course
6. Have cable? Digital Cable
7. Ever ridden a moped? Nope
8. Ever prank call anyone? Yes, and it was one of my high school teachers..which one I'm not telling
9. Ever get a parking ticket? Parking ticket, no. Speeding ticket, yes.
10. Would you bungee jump or sky-dive? Not on your Nelly, or anyone else's Nelly
11. Have a garden? No, I have a brown thumb.
12. Favorite comic strip? Non Sequitor
13. Know all the words to your National Anthem? Of Course
14. Bath or shower? Bath
15. Best movie seen in last month? "Pirates of the Caribbean."
15. Color of lipstick usually worn? Something bright or dark..no light colors for me
16. Ever smoked peanut shells? Huh?
17. Last person you went to dinner with, and where? Erin and April to Panera Bread, last Saturday
18. Favorite chocolate bar? Godiva Raspberry Chocolate Bar. Tres Yum and Tres Expensive.
19. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? The other day. My parents have the green thumbs.
20. Ever order an article from an infomercial? I'm not telling but Proactiv skin care kicks butt.
21. Ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yeah and it disgusted me.
22. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Can't recall actually.
23. Ever throw up in public? Yes. And no I'm not telling any more.
24. Prefer to be a millionaire or find true love? Pay up!
25. Believe in love at first sight? lust yes...love doesn't exist
26. Ever call a 1-900 number? No.
27. Can ex's be friends? Surely you jest...ex's should be boiled in oil not made freinds.
28. Last person you visited in hospital? My grandmother
29. Answering machine message? "You've reached (insert number here) I'm not at the phone right now. Leave your name and number and I'll be sure to get back to y ou" NOT!
30. Favorite 'Saturday Night Live' character? When Christopher Walken is on...the Continenntal, which actually came from the Red Skeleton show.
31. Favorite thing to do before bed-time? Reading.
32. One thing you are grateful for today? That last week's paycheck didn't bounce!

Oh and I'm also grateful for this: