Saturday, July 12, 2003

The only thing I want to accomplish this weekend: Man Out of Time

Well kidlets, I've managed to pull the story out of the disc that I had it saved on, and put in my network. I'm doing some revisions, but I really hope to have some new bits this weekend. I might not change as much as I originally thought..but there are a few things that really need working out. I want to add some about Robert and possibly Jodi...That way you don't unnecessarily hate Robert...who has a reason for being obnoxious..I'm going to clarify that.

So look to see an added chapter...and maybe some brand new 'new' bits this weekend.

I'm also going to try to work on the 2 Justin stories, when time permits this weekend. It's not easy when the computer I like to work on won't let me update, for lack of a net connection. As you can see, my last idea as to how to make the HP go DSL again, didn't work.

I don't understand why the computers on the router still get their connection, but the computer with the main hookup/modem etc doesn't. Any techies out there, PLEASE HELP!

0 comments: