Monday, July 28, 2003

I've Reformatted My Life

Well last night this lovely computer I'm working on, finally decided to give up the ghost. I have alot of downloading to do, to get this thing back in tip top shape. (this means with all the programs that disappeared thanks to the reformat)

I don't want my stories to suffer, but there is only so much time in the day. So instead of 2 stories updated a day, it's going to be one. Today I'm updating the Justin and Rebecca Sequel over at the Live Journal. It's now got a title: Want to Be With You.

Oh and for those of you that couldn't watch Coupling on BBC America last night. I'm so sorry for you! My lovely Richard Coyle was Nekkid. Unfortunately no one did screen captures of him adorably sans clothes from the first 15 minutes into the show. There is one from the end at his b-day party.



Oh and what the hell is up with blogger now. I swear everytime I login to update it's different. I think this damn thing is deliberately trying to provoke me.

But who cares about Blogger when you have this to look at