Sunday, July 06, 2003

It can't get much worse

Well it can, and it's trying to. I have the network on my main computer but no connection. I'm trying to convert the stories to wordpad documents, but it's so damn hot I can barely move. I hope I can get something in the lines of a story posted. It likely won't be Man Out of Time, and that really upsets me. I wanted to work on that one badly this weekend. Now all I've done is sat around and done next to nothing.

Of my accomplishments...I will have finished the trades I had to burn..by Monday. I also finished reading that one blasted book. As for the mix cds. PAH! All my mp3s are on cdrs as data..and I'm not putting them back until I know the damn computer is working properly. So making mixes is going to be a long process now. Can I please cry?

Oh..wait..I did do a few things on the list.

1. I won an auction for the Time Traveller Box set! A brand newish copy too! and I'm hoping to get the Red Rocks Deluxe edition on Half.com later today!

2. I've been working on cleaning and I've rid my house of 2 bags of old clothes. I'm still not quite through..but I'm sure with the computer issues I've been having, it will be.

3. Walked about 5 miles at the walking path yesterday! Might go again shortly if I have no luck with the other computer.

So wootness I did something, just not what I wanted to do.

0 comments: