Thursday, July 03, 2003

What I hope to accomplish

This is not a too do list. Nope, no way, uh uh...It's just a list of things I'd really like to do in the next 3 days off. It's rather lengthy.

~Finish reading that blasted book that's been on the 'reading' section of the blog. God, I've been reading that for at least 2 weeks. I swear it's too hot to read. I have an aunt that just gave us another bag of books...ARGH!! must move onto something new to read.

~Pray to the computer gods that my cd burner is not trying to die on the Hewlett Packard. This being the computer were all my music is stored and all. That could bring me great grief.

~If said burner is not dead I have about 12 cds that I need to burn and would be happy to use this computer. If not the emachine will be getting some lovin' this weekend. God I don't want to have to buy a new cd burner. I have no cash!

~I will work on Man Out of Time (as soon as the cds are burned) If I get the cds burned. I have the story on a cdrw so I can't burn without the disc...well I can..but I can't save unless the disc is in the drive...It's all too complicated for me at this point.

~I will walk another 3 miles or more on Saturday. I'm enjoying the walking path in Monessen. I'm really hoping to rid myself of some excess fat. Ok, alot of excess fat, keep your fingers crossed for me.

~Clean. This word has been on the agenda for how many weeks now. I do some cleaning, but not nearly enough. Can you tell I hate cleaning with a passion.

~ Update the Justin Hayward fanfics here and at the Livejournal.

~Buy the remaining Moody Blues CDs that I need. (the major ones rather..the Red Rocks double disc set..and fingers crossed...Time Traveller)

0 comments: