Sunday, June 29, 2003

Burn It - Summer Edition

Ok, since it's been such a pain for me to set up the mix cd swaps...I've decided to participate in Kymberlie's Burn it. Anyone interested in participating, just click here. The mix theme is "make out music." I'm so going to have fun with this one.

I'll post my set list here when I finish it...and I'll gladly swap mixes with anyone who'd like a copy of mine.

Stories etc

I'm having fun with Man Out of Time again...weeeee. Ok, why you ask, when I was so ready to scrap this story and forget about it. I'm doing a massive overhaul. I'd like to thank my inspiration for the first set of rewrites...and the inspiration for the character Everett, for helping me pull it through.

GREG PROOPS...I Loves ya..even if you are a wanker .....Sometimes I forget just how lovely he is.....and then out of the blue he does something totally funny,and I forget about the same tired old W jokes he's been making since the end of the fixed election.

Anyway, I hope to have some more revisions to the story posted as well as another post of Love Eternal, which I'm working on now.

0 comments: