Thursday, July 10, 2003

Sexy Songs

I'm working on the Sequel to New Horizons which is posted over at my LiveJournal for those of you that are interested. So in doing that, I have nothing storywise to post here. So I decided to come up with my list of sexy songs. I'll warn you, some of them are a bit bizarre.

Boingo - Pedestrian Wolves
the Damned - Eloise
The Moody Blues - Deep
Erasure - Tenderest Moments
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Shadowtime
Adam Ant - Strip
Duran Duran - Come Undone
David Bowie - Strangers When We Meet
Elvis Costello - I Want You
The Beatles - Something
Paul McCartney - Hi Hi Hi
Sarah Brightman - Once In a Lifetime
Depeche Mode - I Want You Now
The Zombies - Time of the Season
Madonna - Justify My Love
Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man
Agnetha - Wrap Your Arms Around Me
Justin Hayward - Silverbird
Roxy Music - More Than This
Prince - Diamonds and Pearls (hell almost every song by Prince or the artist or whatever the fuck he's calling himself)
Arcadia - the Promise
Sting - Desert Rose
Paul Young - Right About Now
Nick Lowe - Let's Stay in and Make Love

I can probably think of a few more...goodness knows there are many NIN's Closer...is definitely one..and Peter Murphy's The Sweetest Drop. The list could go on forever.

Can you tell music is the one thing that keeps me going. Right now as you may have guessed, my two obsessions are The Moody Blues/Justin Hayward and Nick Lowe. I've had to put of the Joe Jackson obsession for a bit...though I love his music...I may have to settle for a greatest hits compilation to tide me over until I can start collecting his cds.

Why wait? Because there are about 5 cds coming out in Sept. (Elvis Costello's North..plus 3 reissues. and David Bowie's new album as well) Also sometime this fall a new Moody Blues CD!!! Wootness! Hopefully a fall tour that stops in Pittsburgh! Ok..yes I'm dreaming..but a girl's got a right to dream!

0 comments: