Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Top Twenty List

I nabbed this from Pia. I'm not adding lyrics because it would be very very time consuming

My Top 20

1. The Moody Blues - The Swallow

2. Elvis Costello - Blue Chair

3. Danny Elfman - Only Makes Me Laugh

4. Erasure - Worlds on Fire

5. Siouxsie and the Banshees - Turn to Stone

6. Def Leppard - When Love and Hate Collide

7. The Moody Blues - New Horizons

8. Justin Hayward - Silverbird

9. Geri Halliwell - Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps

10. The Damned - Eloise

11. Sting - Desert Rose

12. Oingo Boingo - Try to Believe

13. Elvis Costello - Long Journey Home

14. Paul McCartney - Off the Ground

15. George Harrison - What is Life?

16. Manfred Mann - The Mighty Quinn

17. The Monkees - Daydream Believer

18. The Moody Blues - This is the Moment

19. Duran Duran - Ordinary World

20. Peter Murphy - Cuts You Up
PLUS!

My sexy, sexy, sexy song:
The Moody Blues - Deep
"I wanna taste your love....and I wanna go deep"

My "cheeky" song (oh, shut up...):
The Damned - The Turkey Song
"There's a turkey in the house get it out"

My gay song
Erasure - Boy
"Love you boy, till I fall"

My PMS song:
The Smiths - Big Mouth Strikes Again
"Sweetness, sweetness, I was only joking when
I said by rights you should be bludgeoned in your bed."


My "I'm So Much Better Than You" song:
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Kiss Them For Me
"It glittered and it gleamed for the arriving beauty queen
a ring and a car now you're the prettiest by far"

My schizo song:
Boingo - Helpless
"Helplessly trapped in a body
I'm sure -
Should have never been mine.
I bet that my real one's
Doing just fine - and i
Don't belong here, i
Don't belong here - i
Should be quite rich
With a big shiny car
A house with twelve rooms
I deserve to go far"

My "Get The Hell Out Of My Way" song:
Cheap Trick - You Drive, I'll Steer
"You drive, I'll steer
Everybody else, steer clear"


My stalker song:
Elvis Costello - I Want You
"No-one who wants you could want you more
I want you
Every night when I go off to bed and when I wake up
I want you "

Oh and Java found a totally kewl new music site. It's called Musical Taste. I'm going to be working slowly to get my recommendations up. It's a very kewl site. It ranks up there with Art of the Mix. As always my user id is Elfslut.

0 comments: