Friday, July 25, 2003

Friday Five

This is a Friday Five I find irresistible

1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be? Bad Luck Girl - Trust me people if you knew my life thus far, this is the most appropriate title that I could come up with.

2. What songs would be on the soundtrack?

XTC - Mayor of Simpleton
Shawn Colvin - Sunny Came Home
The Smiths - How Soon is Now?
The Smiths - Unhappy Birthday
The Monkees - Daydream Believer
The Beatles - Paperback Writer
Elvis Costello - I Hope You're Happy Now
Elvis Costello - Sulky Girl
Elvis Costello - Man Out of Time

3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why?
A live action film. I refuse to be a cartoon, cos I wouldn't come out as cute as David Bowie did on his new album cover.

4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc?

Me: Pheobe Cates or Winona Ryder

My Parents: Andy Griffith (you wouldn't not know it's my dad) and Patricia Routledge as my mom..superb casting if I do say so myself

My psychotic sister: Roseanne

My quasi normal brother: Michael Douglas

The Men in my life: Richard Coyle (grins) Greg Proops, Jeff Davis....with cameos by Justin Hayward, Danny Elfman and Alton Brown

My Freaky Friends: Ms Garafalo (whose name I've spelt horribly), anyone know any twin actresses to play my evil sisters? Oh yeah and Eddie Izzard ..Im not sure who he's playing but he's in the movie.

Other random walk ons and such: Jack Davenport, Johnny Depp, Tim Burton, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Anthony Head, Renee Zellweger (she gets her butt kicked by someone), Hugh Grant stops by, John Taylor of Duran Duran tries again to prove that he can act as does Madonna, cos she'll take any part she can get.


5. Describe the movie preview/trailer.

A poor defenseless female sets out on her life only to have calamities at every corner. Love doesn't exist to her because men run screaming as soon as they see her...Will she make it through her life with sanity intact? Will her well meaning parents make her jump off the bridge in her small town? Or will she find love in the strong (ha ha ha) arms of the lovely man played by actor Richard Coyle. Only time will tell

And since I mentioned him.....