Saturday, July 19, 2003

Weekend Update...

Ok...things are proceeding nicely for the 'too do' list this weekend. This is not only surprising but gratifying. It's 8 pm on Saturday (looks about and realizes that I'm sitting at a computer on a Saturday night..what a loser I am!) and I've accomplished almost half of the list.

Applause are in order...Really they are!

So far...

I didn't have to kill any small children at Chuck E. Cheese! Wootness! My own nephews were very well behaved, and the other children out and about today were mostly of the toddler variety...(so cuteness overrides obnoxious..therefore they live)

Oh and one of the dad's (without a mom I might add) looked like Richard Coyle. (his son was a cutie too) It's such a shame I don't have any guts to talk to said sexy dad. :( It's quite funny, but I'm very much like the Jeff character on Coupling..not very good if your a girl. I'd much rather be like Jane. Jane is my new idol!

I saw Pirates of the Carribean today. Let me be the next in line to say, "This movie kicks ass!" It has a great cast including: Johnny Depp (that is reason enough to go...and his performance is stellar and hilarious), Orlando Bloom (drool buckets anyone?), Jonathen Price (Don't Cry for Him Argentina) and lastly...but certainly not least....Jack Davenport of.... COUPLING!

The special effects are fantastic...and all in all it's a great way to spend 2 hours, especially in the crappy heat! It's well worth the price of admission. So get off your asses and go see it!

(oh...Phil Collins is doing the music for the next disney animated movie! Woot Woot!)

Oh and back to Jack Davenport, here's a picture :



Finished on of the cdr trades I was working on. I have 2 cds to burn for my friend Colin in the UK..and 3 discs to burn for the Burn-It Summer Edition. I've added the song Strawberry Wine to my mix, it's by Pat Benatar and it's gorgeous.

So, for once, I've made headway on the 'too do' list!