Saturday, July 05, 2003

Allow me to scream

Yes, the computer is fine, well kind of. The router for my DSL for some reason has decided that it doesn't like the HP any longer. So here I sit on the old tried and true Emachine. There are a few problems with this though...allow me to list them for you before you go apeshit that I haven't posted any stories.

1. My Microsoft Works Word Processor on the emachine doesn't recognize the newer versions of works. So all the files I have I can work on from that computer...but I can do nothing with them. Can't even email them to myself. Cos I don't have a connection in that room.

2. I've taken all my photos and mp3s off the hard drive and will have to spend a day or more bringing what I need back.

3. It would have been nicer if my computer would have just told me it wanted to go for a ride. 400 miles to learn that nothing is wrong with it really sucks. (My brother is a computer GOD which is why I made the trip)

So please have pity on me. If not for that, because I had to make the jaunt with my sister and in her car, where I was forced to listen to the Scorpions all damn day! ( I had my head phones but she blasted the music so loud she drowned out Justin and Elvis)

0 comments: