Friday, July 18, 2003

And Today I Did This

Watched Coupling with my mom tonight at 8....they played "Gotcha" which doesn't have nearly enough 'Jeff' in it for my liking. I have been spending a lot of free time at a rather lovely website for Richard. I have to say, he's officially my only concubine in my age group. He's only a year or two older than me.

Hey Richard dump your girlfriend and come take me! (over and over and over)

By the way...this is how I like my Richard:




Oh and to make Onesy and Pooh happy.



Ok, besides a blissful half hour of Coupling I did do other things.

I walked 5 miles today! (that would be my Moody Walk Out..a jaunt on the walking path to the tunes of the Moody Blues)

I'm almost done with that book I've been reading "Sow Not in Anger" I may actually finish it before the night's over.

Updated my one fanfic about Justin Hayward over at the live journal, and again pondered writing a fanfic about Jeff from Coupling. I wonder if anyone would read it. I swear no one reads my Justin stories...and I've put so much time and love into them :(

I think I've done enough for today.

What are my weekend goals?

1. Burn all my Burn It Mixes and do some kick ass artwork for them.

2. Finish up a few CDr trades

3. Updates on all three stories (if it kills me)

4. Not kill small children at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow (I'm taking my nephew cos I promised him yonks ago and his mom won't go near the place)

5. See Pirates of the Carribean

6. Walk at least 5 miles over the weekend if not more. (the butt is expanding way too much)

I think that is all for now...I know I'll accomplish at least one or two of these things.