Thursday, July 17, 2003

The Make Out Mix for the Summer Burn It

Well I've been working on getting the tracks together for the CD Swap over at Kymberlie's blog. I have about 12 tracks so far. Just need a few more. Special thanks to Linds for giving me a few suggestions...cos I'd completely forgotten U2. That's quite terrible of me, since I adore Bono. As I look at it, it's very dark in nature..perhaps it's an erotic make out mix!

Moody Blues - Deep
Oingo Boingo - Skin
Elvis Costello - I Want You
Peter Murphy - The Sweetest Drop
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Melt
David Bowie - As the World Falls Down
The Damned - Eloise
The Cure - Lovesong
Duran Duran - Love Voodoo
Nick Lowe - Freezing
Depeche Mode - I Want You Now
Sarah Brightman - Once In a Lifetime
U2 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
Sophie B Hawkins - The Ballad of Sleeping Beauty
The Devlins - Surrender

I think I only need maybe 3 more songs. Any suggestions are welcome..and anyone that wants a copy of the final mix only has to email me.

0 comments: