Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Why Me?

So my mother calls me at about noon today to tell me my father's oxygen machine isn't working right. I ask her, if they have checked the tubing to see if there are any breaks in the line or if something is sitting on the tubing blocking the oxygen.

That has been known to cause the machine to malfunction.

No joke, my dad got the tubing stuck in his recliner last Friday....mayhem and madness ensued!

Today, after much panic, we found out, in his quest for neatness, he managed to turn down the oxygen level to zero, causing the machine to go batshit insane.

All this at lunch time.

Well it would have been lunch time if I actually erm...got one.

Either way....two more years off my life for the panic this caused.

I need a beer and a vodka please!

0 comments: