Sunday, May 15, 2011

Randomosity

~ Can I get a woo hoo for Troy Polamalu for getting his degree while the NFL Lockout is going on! Good job Troy!

~ Hoping Hines Ward's dance partner Kym is OK...so they can continue to kick butt on Dancing With The Stars. I don't even like the show all that much, but I'm part of Steeler Nation...and I love Hines...so I want them to bring home the Mirror Ball...especially since they didn't win that Super Bowl.

~ Eat N' Park's Chicken and Strawberry salad is still pretty damn good. I think it is the poppyseed dressing that really makes it yummy though.

~ So far this season of Doctor Who has been a bit underwhelming. I'm hoping that last night's episode, which I'll be watching shortly will make up for the total meh-ish-ness the other 3 episodes left me with.

~ Torchwood I don't even want to think about what the next 10 episodes are going to be like, except maybe depressing.

3 comments:

moodyblue2 said...

Episode 4, the Doctor's Wife...best 11th Doctor episode yet!

Deirdre said...

lol, well, there is not one subject in this whole post that I know anything about.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

'The Doctor's Wife' was pretty good.