Saturday, May 14, 2011

90s Reunion..No Freaking Way

Our high school classmates have decided to have a reunion for everyone that graduated in the 90s.

Seriously? WTF!

I have to say my level of caring is about 0.

I didn't like the people I went to school with when I was in high school much. I sure as hell don't want to talk to any of them now.

And a whole decade of people I don't know and don't like?

No thank you!

I also think it has to do with not wanting to see how successful these people are when I'm a big ole loser :(

Actually I think that really is it.

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

Don't think of yourself as a "big old loser." None of your friends see you that way. I had a moderately rough time in high school, but I'm now closer to many of those people now, through Facebook and our reunions, than I was then. The others, well, the heck with 'em.

Deirdre said...

I've never had any desire to attend any class reunions, either. And now, the way Facebook has taken over, you kind of can attend a class reunion anytime you want!