Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weather Rants

Have I mentioned lately that there is no central air in my house?

If I haven't allow me to rant about how freaking hot it is.

When I sit at my computer...sweat literally pours off me.

Needless to say, I don't have much of a desire to sit at my computer right now.

The power went off briefly tonight...and screwed up one of my dad's oxygen compressers. Thankfully we could bring the one from upstairs down to the living room where he sleeps most of the time.

I'm going to hope this evening is a little bit cooler so I can sleep...because last night...it was just too humid. Even my window fan didn't cool the room off.

GAH...

I want to go to a motel!!

1 comments:

Mike said...

'I want to go to a motel!!'

Or maybe WORK!? It has AC doesn't it. Yeah, you could sleep on the floor at work!