Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Final Thoughts On That Big Ass Wedding

Ok, so Kate Middleton not only gets to be Duchess of Cambridge and sometime in the next 40 years...she gets to be Queen of England, for the next two years...she gets to be a plain ole housewife, married to her RAF hubby also known as Prince William of Wales.

Oh and she had one of the most beautiful wedding days EVER!!!

I hate to say it..but

Lucky bitch!

She has the life that every little girl dreams of.

Where's my prince charming! I've been waiting nearly 36 years! I don't even want that kind of wedding. I'd be happy to walk down the aisle in my little church in this silly town I live in.

However I would like to put the request in to be a housewife!

Work is markedly overrated!

4 comments:

Mike said...

'Work is markedly overrated!'

That's a markedly understatement.

Bilbo said...

Work may be markedly overrated, but compared to other, more disreputable forms of obtaining income - such as begging, digging under seat cushions, or (if you're a major corporation) getting tax breaks from Republicans - it's not bad. And there are those who would say that the housewife thing is overrated, too!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I must say her sister Philippa had my gaze!

Rob said...

A plain ole housewife except most plain ole housewives can't get anything done at the snap of their fingers. If they could, more wives would stay home, I think. :)