Thursday, May 19, 2011

Murphy's Law

I think Murphy's Law applies to shopping too. How is it that whenever I go to Barnes and Noble for my monthly book buying extravaganza, I'll get a coupon in the mail the following week for 15% off?

No joke!

I spend $34 at B & N aka my crack dealer and yesterday when I get home there's a packet of coupons in the mail.

Grrrr

For the most part, I like to try to go shopping when I actually have a coupon...but this store always likes to give me a sucker punch.

On a plus I did get to take advantage of Happy Hour at Starbucks several times before the promotion went away!

Who can pass up 50% Frappachinos! Especially those new Coconut Mocha ones...Mmmm so tasty.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Take the books back with the coupon. Tell them you want the discount. Or return the books and rebuy them with the coupon.