Monday, May 02, 2011

Monday Musings

~ So they killed Osama Bin Laden. I'm not really sure how I feel about this, except to say that maybe Prince William and his Duchess Catherine are thanking President Obama for getting the attention off of them for the time being.

~ Not sure why but I'm riding on a Royal Wedding high right now. Seriously! We should all have nuptials like Wills and Kate. However....I'd like to stake a claim on Prince Harry....I don't care that he's 12 years younger than me either. I can be a cougar!!! Roar!

~ Feeling a little bit better today. Tylenol PM is my new best friend.

~ This CD was finally reissued!!

Democracy Of One


Click here to get a few free mp3s. I highly recommend downloading Refuge while it is a freebie. The song is gorgeous!

1 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

A lot of people seem to be into Prince Harry at the moment... Can't see it myself, but each to their own! :)