Sunday, May 22, 2011

Since When Is The Weekend For Relaxing?

I spent the last two days playing catch up. Catching up on laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning. And do you know what? I don't feel like I've accomplished anything.

I never seem to be able to take time for myself on Saturday or Sunday.

It is always running, somewhere for something.

Next weekend is a holiday weekend and I don't see anything changing.

However the first person that asks me what I'm going to be doing over the weekend, just may get punched. Chances are I'm not doing anything next weekend, that I haven't done this weekend or the weekend before.

Which is commonly the same as what I do every weekend.

Go CRAZY!!!

My only hope is that next weekend I'll be able to run to Critter Country Animal Park and Target.

Oh what a wild and crazy life I live!!

0 comments: