Friday, July 30, 2010

Top 5 On Friday


Top 5 songs by one of your favorite artists

You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

We all know I have a lot of favorite artists. Most of you know my favorite songs by Elvis Costello, Duran Duran, Erasure, Oingo Boingo and The Moody Blues. You probably even know my favorite songs by The Beatles (hint: Nowhere Man) and The Monkees, so I want to pull out a favorite artist I haven't used in an meme like this before.

MIKA!

My top 5 Mika songs

1. Big Girls (You Are Beautiful)
2. We Are Golden
3. Lollipop
4. Lover Boy
5. Good Gone Girl

BTW Mika does a fab cover of Sweet Dreams by The Eurythmics.

Oh and I basically picked Mika because I wanted to post this picture!

4 comments:

Bilbo said...

Jimmy Buffett:
1. The Weather is Here, I Wish You Were Beautiful.
2. A Pirate Looks at 40.
3. The Perfect Partner.
4. Love in the Library.
5. Remittance Man.

Mike said...

I have to get Bandit set up with a logon or you need to open Anon comments back up. He's a retired music teacher and a music trivia buff.

Unknown said...

I'll have to check Mika out! Thanks for posting several songs and an artist I haven't heard of yet! :)

Janelle said...

I think "Good Gone Girl" is my #1 most played on iTunes right now.