It is Sunday and unlike the lyrics from that old Bangles tune, it isn't my fun day. I'm always playing catch up on Sunday, because Saturday is usually my play day.
What am I doing today?
1. Laundry: If I don't get one load done, it will be unmanageable in a matter of days, especially with this heat.
2. Grocery Shopping: Good lunch meat sale at Shop N' Save. Fat lot of good that's going to do me as I probably shouldn't eat any of that. Boo!
3. Take Dad To Dinner: If this man doesn't get his once a week restaurant fix, he pouts. No joke! It doesn't matter where I take him, I just have to take him to dinner. Today I'm thinking Eat N' Park.
4. Sort through old clothes for Goodwill. Make a trip there. Stay clear of the book aisle!
5. Start using that damn stepper I bought years ago. It may be too hot to exercise outside but at least there are fans in the living room.
6. Upload the many pictures I've taken in the last few weeks to flickr. I do have pics from my trip to Scenery Hill on my page now as well as pretty peacock pictures from Critter Country.
Great Moments in Editing and Signage
2 hours ago