Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Feel Accomplished

I managed to get a load of laundry done.

I did the grocery shopping.

I took dad to dinner.

I took a 2 mile walk.

And I didn't kill anyone at Walmart.

I think props are in order there, especially for the last one. Walmart is a scary scary place. I only wish there was a way to avoid going there. Sadly there isn't because some stuff is just way to cheap there.

Now if only I could get some cleaning done. But I don't think I'm going to be that accomplished. I'm tired and tonight two of my favorite summer shows are on, "Scoundrels" and "The Gates."

I look forward to curling up on the couch and vegging for 2 hours before the work week starts.

Oh and I'm about halfway through with a review of a really odd techno album that I'm not sure if I love or hate.

1 comments:

Deirdre said...

If you can force yourself out of bed early enough, you can miss most of the crazies that frequent Walmart. :P

It's just the getting out of the bed early enough that poses the biggest issue. Heh.