Monday, July 05, 2010

Target + Bath & Body Works + Me = Bye Bye Money

Ok, I hit the last day of the big Bath And Body Works sale. I picked up some Wallflowers plug-ins and other pretty smelling stuffs. I really think I own one of almost every body spray the company makes. The exceptions are Sweet Pea and Wild Honeysuckle.

After that I went to Panera Bread and had Tortilla Soup and a Half a Cuban Panini. Yum!

Target sucked the rest of my cash. I found 3 pretty t-shirts that are good for work and casual outings. I also got some of the legs for the itso cubes I so love. Oh and I did pick up a book, because I can't go to Target and not purchase a book. It is a sickness I tell you, a sickness.

Now I really need some quality time to rearrange the furniture and read.

I had 4 days off, but I got no reading done at all, as there was so much other stuff to do.

Oye and vey!

However, I have been listening to my b-day mix non-stop for the last 4 days so that is a plus!

3 comments:

Mike said...

"but I got no reading done"

You know if you don't read books they get heavier. (dust) So I can see your floors giving way any day now. You need to read.


Wv: saulsham - what happened with Saul the investment banker.

Bilbo said...

So we're over the blerghy? Hope your week is a good one.

Deirdre said...

I need to make a trip to B&BW's. I love the hand soaps with the little bead type crystals in them. Mmm. Yes, I must go there soon.

:D

Target... I'm there most every day for my lunch break! Either shopping or just walking around thinking about shopping. Heh.