Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Randomosity For A Tuesday Morning

~ I've never been so happy to be at work, but woot! AC!!! I can breathe!

~ I'm working on a review by a band that sounds like Pink Floyd meets Oasis and then has a party with The Beatles and Herman's Hermits. Its weird in a good way.

~ I'm reading New Moon and I don't know why. Probably insanity.

~ Got some blueberry coffee yesterday at Target

~ Blogger ate Bilbo's and Mike's comments from my last post. Blogger apparently didn't get any hot dogs over the weekend.

~ Popchips are awesome but insanely inexpensive for potato chip like noms.

~ Is it wrong of me to want to stay at a hotel for a night or two just so I can read in comfort?

~ The heat is making me feel blergy again. Or BLERGHY...or just plain ICKY!

~ It sucks that it was too hot this weekend to go to Ohiopyle. I want to see water, other than the Monongahela River please. I'll take the Yough or any small lake in the Laurel Highlands or even that big one in Erie please.

5 comments:

Mike said...

It took a long time to read your post today. I couldn't get past "I've never been so happy to be at work". I kept rereading it. Over and over and.........

Jean-Luc Picard said...

That band you're reviewing sounds an odd mixture...not sure what it wants to be!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I've been to a few Blogger blogs today where people have said that Blogger has been playing up with comments.

Janelle said...

My friends & I raft on the Yough. It's simultaneously a horrible & wonderful place.

Bilbo said...

Darn...and that would have been my award-winning comment, too. I'll send you some hot dogs to appease the blogger gods.