Sunday, July 25, 2010

Drools

This season's Doctor Who really had such a pretty cast. There was really someone for everyone to drool on while they flitted across the universe in the Tardis.


Matt Smith, though a bit geeky, has that strange cuteness that will capture the same kind of fangirls that squee over Jim Parsons' Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. (Yeah, I'm one of those fangirls)  Karen Gillan, well just look at her. Her long legs and boyish figure will ruin every little girls' body image for the next few years. (Why can't I be that thin and leggy?)

My favorite from the cast, however is Arthur Darvill, who played Rory Williams, the boyfriend of Amy Pond. All I can say is, damn, he looks good in a suit.

Drools.

So, like I said before, there's something for everyone in this last season of Who. Oh and the episodes were pretty damn good too. The 2-part Finale was the best one EVER!

0 comments: